Growing a community to reach the world for Christ.
Colonial is a place where Jesus is exalted, the Bible is explained, people are loved, and disciples are made.
Colonial will be a vibrant, spiritually mature congregation of 2,000 that reaches out to people of all races and cultures in Northwest Baltimore County with the gospel of Christ.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and, thereby, incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in that blessed hope, the personal, pre-millennial and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.